Welcome to Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair, a family-run shop with a fun and supportive team! For years, we have been committed to providing quality service and maintaining a thriving work environment.
At Onsite, we don't just fix trucks and equipment; we embrace challenges with enthusiasm and a smile. Our team takes pride in tackling tough jobs together, supporting one another every step of the way. With a warm and friendly atmosphere, we create a workplace where everyone feels like family.
We are currently looking for skilled Diesel Mechanics who share our passion for teamwork and enjoy getting their hands dirty. If you love the excitement of solving mechanical puzzles and want to be a part of a close-knit team that values camaraderie and fun, then Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair is the perfect fit for you!
Join us in this exciting journey where we blend hard work with a dash of laughter. Your expertise and positive attitude will play a vital role in keeping our team spirit alive as we continue providing exceptional service to our customers!
This role is responsible for:
- Maintains diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements
- Correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; and keeping records.
- Performing adjustments and alignments
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance
- Perform DOT inspections, diagnosis, and repair of Electrical, Hydraulic, Suspension, Brake, and Air systems
- Able to utilize vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes and assign repairs
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment
- Complete required paperwork and maintain records associated with repairs
- Working knowledge of computers and basic operation
- Work with a high degree of independence and with a high level of productivity
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with assigned customers and vendors.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Requirements for this position include:
- Preferred 2 years experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices, navigation of mobile applications and use of email to document repairs and communication. Ability to learn new platforms
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Enthusiastic team player
- Punctual, able to follow instructions, multi-task and apply initiative
- Positive attitude, safety consciousness, good instincts, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks
🗓️ Full Time. Monday to Friday: 8am -5pm
🕗Occasional Weekends and Overtime
❤️🩹 Dental, Vision & Health Insurance
⚕️ Life Insurance
🧰Professional Development Assistance
💵 Paid Time Off
Salary: $28-$46 per hour
Interested techs should send their resumes to: Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.